Your Pathway to a University Degree or MBA
The pathways (certificate, diploma or advanced diploma) are flexible enough to meet various entry criteria, and depending on your level and experience, completion of an ABE qualification may allow you to enter a University in the first or second or third years of an undergraduate degree, or grant you access into an MBA programme (see the chart above for a graphical representation of this route).
Why is ABE the better option for you?
Fast-track your way through a UK university degree via this exciting and professional route:
- No 'A' Levels required (time saved = 2 years) - Entry at Certificate level
- No formal language requirements at certificate level (but we recommend a level similar to IELTS 5.0)
- Each qualification ultimately can provide direct entry into selected UK (or international) universities
- You can save time depending on your entry level
- You can save a lot of money because this route is more affordable than going directly into university
- You receive a globally recognised professional qualification at each stage - each qualification is also recognised and accredited by the QCA, the UK qualifications regulator
- Become a member of a prestigious business professional organisation (ABE)
- Small, friendly and helpful classes with a lot of personal attention
- Teachers who are actual business practitioners - learn from doers, not just academics
- Study at an accredited college with over 36 years experience
- Distance learning options available for some ABE qualifications